Thursday, November 09, 2006

Travel....

Just arrived home from a long day of travel for the new job....there is an office in Chicago; there were several IT concerns that my supervisor needed to address and he was kind enough to let me tag along. The drive as nice (I was passenger, so I got to gawk and chat) and the office is in a beautiful building in Chicago on the 41st floor and very pretty. The people there were awesome, and I even worked, a tiny bit. It was good to go there, so I now know who I will be talking to and what they have in their office, equipment-wise when they call with IT concerns. As I seem to have been saying a lot lately, I am very impressed with the way that I am getting so much information to help me do my job...I hope that I will be a productive addition to the IT staff, living up to the confidence that was placed in me when I was hired.

Was up very early, and am very tired now, so am going to cut this short....will be back later with other stuff...till then, much love to you....

v