Sunday, November 12, 2006

Little slim on the content recently.....

Been kinda fried, with the new job and trying to get everything in my life back on an even keel with the new times for things. The young one is suffering the most, I fear, as I have no way of getting to the high school to pick him up after school anymore. His Sara, the firstborn and Ann have been taking up the slack for me, for which I am truly grateful, but I know it has been tough on them all.

An unfortunate side effect of the, not stress, so much, but perhaps extra effort I am putting forth, is that my stamina seems to be low when I am away from work....When I get home, I do seem to feel more drained than usual, but I hope that will pass when I feel more confident in my position and am not expending so much energy in being nervous. Some of my other commitments remain unaddressed and friends are feeling neglected...It is not my nature to reneg on things or let contact with friends slip by, but sleeping and minimal attention to household issues is about all that I have been able to muster recently, much to my chagrin. I am starting to address a few outstanding issues and hope to get to more in the coming weeks...Check out my handiwork from yesterday...a rework of davidwayneblack.com to accommodate more information about the Gameheads movie project, one of David's recent professional adventures.

(419)902-1585If you are reading this and saying to yourself, "yeah, what's up with that...haven't heard from you in weeks!" then don't wait; it is not that I don't want to spend time with you, it is simply that I have been so FREAKING busy! Pick up the phone (check out the "alt" text on the graphic, left) or shoot me an email here or here ....I am missing you too, and hope to hear from you, even if it is only a minute that the two of us can spare for a little while....

Ah well....that's it for now; the firstborn just passed through my room and said "jeez, don't you guys ever sleep??? I can hear typing from downstairs in the living room too!! (that would be the young one)"....I have to take time whenever I can to keep posting here to connect with you....till the next time, much love to you....

v