Thursday, March 22, 2007

With each new day.....

......There is fresh hope.   The firstborn is shipping me an alternator UPS Air to the place I am staying. There is a garage that was referred by the manager of the hotel that has agreed to take the car on Friday to install it for me.  Indications are good that this will resolve the issue, both in the opinion of the firstborn and the mechanic. If this all works out well, I will definitely give credit where it is due and post more info about the garage,  but until tomorrow afternoon I will reserve my opinion.  Today all I can do is wait, and even the sun is no temptation.....until I know that the car is fixed, I feel as though I am totally helpless. Thankfully I think the garage that I have been directed to is trustworthy, as the mechanic who chatted with me on the phone said practically verbatim what the firstborn did when I talked to him yesterday. No use in writing more now as it would amount to a pity party and not be very interesting........perhaps once this has been resolved I may return to my jovial self......hmmmm.....we shall seem......later

V
--------------------------
Sent from Vicki Timman's BlackBerry Wireless Device