Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Enough already

This really has gone way beyond the point of "comedy of errors" , "a bit of odd luck" or even a humorous story to tell.......it has become downright cruel. I was going to go out to take some pictures and stopped at the bank to check my balance.  When I looked down at my dashboard, my heart jumped to my throat......the "battery" light was on.  Scared of what that might mean and the possibility of being stranded somewhere, I went immediately back to the hotel parking garage.  I turned off the car and started it back up.....battery light still on. I got on the phone to call the only person I know that knows this car inside and out..my firstborn.  He informed me that without seeing it firsthand all indications are that the alternator is gone.  I immediately panicked, but the firstborn calmed me and devised a strategy to try to get the car fixed...he is working things from his end and I lining things up here......I am waiting now to hear from him and for us to decide on next steps......what a freaking disaster.......so much for a calm week in f*****g paradise

V
--------------------------
Sent from Vicki Timman's BlackBerry Wireless Device