Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Florida

Last night, the youngsters were very rowdy...when driving around in the evening, the boys and girls could be observed roaming in packs, with a smattering of couples, some of the temporary variety, I would imagine.  The noise outside and in the hotel reached its maxmum at around midnight, but even with the door on my "balcony" open to invite in the night air, it did not keep me from drifting off to sleep. 

This morning, I again took to the beach (not nearly as dramatic as it sounds) to watch the sun rise.  In my typical geeky fashion, I waited patiently, taking incremental photos for well over an hour as the water crept further onto the shore (high tide sometime after 9 this morning) At one point I took a movie of the water, the birds and the beach (you would not think there is a lot to hear,but there really is) I will post the movie when I get back home.  Today I may drive the short distance down A1A to Ponce Inlet to take some pictures of the lighthouse there...yes, I know...more pictures..I figure taking them doesn't hurt anyone, if you don't want to see them, you don't have to look, and they are MUCH easier to bring home in the Honda than a palm tree!

That's all for now...till later, much love to you..

V
--------------------------
Sent from Vicki Timman's BlackBerry Wireless Device