Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Tuesday

somewhere in the distance
when we fall in love again
planets will be dancing
the moon plays violin
we'll laugh at all the silly things
that we've both said and done
step into forever
on the bright side of the sun

- Men Without Hats - Bright Side of the Sun


_________________________________________________


Everything back to the way it was, things to do and stuff to occupy my time. Was supposed to see a friend tonight for a little while, but her schedule precluded it so we will have to make it another time. The cancellation actually was a blessing, as not soon after another friend called me with computer problems at home, so I went over to her house instead to help her out.

I have been able finally to look at the photos taken during the last few days of the trip, including a few of the car and the drive home. I have posted a few of them on Flickr! so you will see them in the badge on the right if you hang around here long enough. I have also posted the movie of the surf and sunrise on the beach to ironduke.net. If you are interested in viewing it, I would suggest you download it, as it is about 56MB in size.

The young one has been ill since I got home and stayed home today to recover from the flu-like symptoms that have been plaguing him. He did go to work tonight however, as did the firstborn and his Ann, so the house is empty and I am left to my own devices, which should be doing some pre-work for a meeting tomorrow and one again on Thursday. After I am done here I will take a peek at it; perhaps I will be struck by some grand inspiration, though I highly doubt it.

Nothing very exciting to report...still running on the econo-spare till payday, when I hope to be able to hook up with a replacement to the shredded one (see Flickr!)...till then careful driving and not much extra running around to be sure!

In any case, enjoy the photos and movie...back later...

v