Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Where did MY universe go....

...and where the heck did this messed up one I found myself in today come from, anyway?


Lots of weird, uncomfortable and just generally not regular experiences were had today...I will not enumerate them here, as there are several that caused me some significant discomfort...if you are interested, \"contact me off line\".....


I hope that this is not how the rest of the week is going to go, because to be totally honest, my patience on the whole thing is wearing mighty thin...but with every new day, there is fresh hope, right?....my zen, post-vacation state is totally blown for the moment, at least...went home with a headache....Talking Heads anyone?....\"same as it ever was....same as it ever was....\"


Some learning from the past kicking in, so I will leave you for now....much love to you till I return...


 


v