Thursday, July 31, 2008

Moody

Had lunch with my dearest friend and had a few nice surprises.  He is looking great and feeling well...his current course of treatment over and seemingly he is thriving.  He has enthusiasm and humour, as always, and was pleased to share with me his news...his son engaged to me married next October, he bought a really nice boat to cruise the Lake on, and lastly, he bought a really cool new car.  The car photos are in my Mobile Uploads album on Facebook...it is a 2008 Chrysler Sebring convertible....such a beautiful and comfortable car....and although he indicated to me that it was not his first preference, he surely seemed to be enjoying driving it!


The rest of the day was \"interesting\"...stuff that I planned extensively for did not occur...stuff that came out of left field took some creativity to resolve...and the other stuff, all I can do is listen and wait....


The folks are calm, the work goes on....and I go home...


That\'s it for now...til later, much love to you....


 


v


_____________________________________


QUOTE OF THE DAY


\"Without change, something sleeps inside us, and seldom awakens. The sleeper must awaken.\"


                                      - Frank Herbert