Monday, April 23, 2007

Yeah...so...Mondays..what's up with that?

the cutest imac everSo..went in early to work to find the scanner needed to be recalibrated and the conference room needed to be set up for a meeting, including teleconferencing....got everything set up but could not connect to the remote computer...asked for help from my boss...he went in and walked behind the unit...plugged into the wrong freaking port in the drop...dumbshit thing number one...had to set up a conferencing phone in the other conference room for a different person, and had to move connections around in the wiring rack for phone...unplugged the wrong friggin' wire and took down someone's phone for a few minute till I figured it out...what a retard!....Thankfully the rest of the day went a little better, and without incident, but I had an appointment with a friend of mine from the old job, to work on her mac at her house (one like the photo upper left) Went from work to her house, and by the time things were all said and done, her mac was working a little better and her PC laptop was working a lot better...I hate to admit it, but I have been working with Windows long enough now, that I think I can actually troubleshoot it kinda well sometimes...and this one was just that kind of troubleshooting...clean up and reset the stuff that was set incorrectly...it was blue screening when I got there and was wirelessly connected to their home network, screaming fast when I left...nice way to end the day I would say.

Hope that whatever you undertook today, you were highly successful and had no dumbshit moments in the process...much love to you...

v