Tuesday, December 05, 2006

OK.....

On the way home at **5:30 PM** - on to perpetual twilight for the next three monthsSo...it snowed yesterday...finally! It is already December, after all...but I personally am not all that thrilled. I am not really a "winter" sort of person; fall and spring are more my style. A sweater or hoodie and tennies is good with me, but this digging out the gloves, scarves, boots and heavy coats really is getting me down.

OK, so I know that it is not much in comparison to what has been going on around the country, but I am still not happy with the cold temps and the whole having to clean the car off thing, especially since I could not tell you the last time I saw my scraper, let alone ANY scraper in ANY car that sits in my driveway!

I will get over it, I know; it is part of the whole Ohio in winter thing....the first one always pisses me off a little though....here is one last photo of the parking lot, just for effect...it is kinda pretty and not all that dangerous, considering the humongous amounts of snow and ice that everyone else is getting...

Back with more later...hope you are keeping warm and are safe...till I get back, much love to you...

v