Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Just Added!

Radio Announcer: "It’s the White Collar Computing Tour, coming to a venue near you! You've seen them on Commodore Central...now see them LIVE!"

Bill: "I couldn't stop myself. I said, 'Forget your password?' GAAAAH! Too late! In a picosecond, he looked up. 'Nope. Just thought I'd practice my typing...Here's your Pop Up Warning!'" (Crowd Laughing and Applauding)

Radio Announcer: "Featuring Larry the Ethernet Guy…
‘Git ‘er Downloaded!’

Bill Firewall….
‘Here’s your Pop Up Warning!’

Jeff Diskworthy…
‘…YEWWWW might be a Web Geek!’

And Rom Wireless…
‘Are you Rom…Tech Salary…Wireless?’"

(Assorted "Live Show" comedy clips)

Rom: "I had the right to reboot...I just didn't have Control-Alt-Delete."
Larry: "That’s FUBAR, right there - I don’t care who you claim to be."
Jeff: "If YEW order pizza AND your date online, YEWWW might be a Web Geek!"
Rom: "Turns out they were firing everyne surfin' the 'Net that night. That's DOWNSIZING...and Downsizing's WRONG!"
Bill: "So he comes up and says, ‘Computer locked?’ I said, ‘No, you dweeb, I’m giving it a breather…’ Heeerrrreee’s your Pop Up Warning!"
Rom: "’How far will this USB cable get us?’ ‘All the way to the scene of the Hard Drive Crash!’"

Announcer: Tickets on sale at all Ticketmaster outlets…or - DUH - you can order them ONLINE at Ticketmaster-dot-com.

Rom: "’I’ll bet we’ll beat Support by a half an hour!’"
Jeff: "If YEWW think 'The Great Escape' was a movie about the birth of the PC.....YEWWW might be a Web Geek."

Announcer: "Get yours soon - This is SURE to be a SOLD-OUT event!"

Bill: "Here’s your Pop Up Warning!"
Larry: "The IT Administrator asked, 'You been drinking?' I said, 'Why - am I running Windows 95?'"
Rom: "I didn’t know how many viruses it was gonna take to wipe my files…but I knew how many they were gonna upload."

Announcer: "Be there or BE….well….YOU know!"


Rom: "That’s some useful data to have!"
Jeff: "If YEWW have both 3.5 AND 5 inch floppies….YEWWW might be a Web Geek!"
Bill: "She thought 'Pod People' were employees of Apple..."

Announcer: "Produced by Microsoft…isn’t everything?"

Jeff: "There is NO KEY labelled 'ANY!'"
Larry: "Git ‘er DOWNLOADED!!!!" (Crowds cheering)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
(Originally published at www.strollerguy.com)