Saturday, December 23, 2006

Christmas 2006

Wedgewood-linedrawingHe who has faith has... an inward reservoir of courage, hope, confidence, calmness, and assuring trust that all will come out well even though to the world it may appear to come out most badly.

- B. C. Forbes

________________________________________________________

Christmas...another year gone by, and so many things have come and gone over the year that it is difficult for me to even enumerate them all. I have come to a place in my life where all the good things are coming together and I have much enthusiasm and optimism for what I see coming in the next several years, for the ones I love as well as for myself. I have things I want to accomplish and so much I want to see happen...it will challenging but rewarding, and I am more excited about the future than I have been in a very long time.

My family is doing well and is successful in the ventures of their lives; as with all of us, they are facing obstacles, and overcoming them, and the growth I see in them is exciting and inspiring...they are, at times, confronted with tasks that seem to be gargantuan...impossible...with grace and confidence I watch as they overcome them...it is impossible to express in mere words how proud and happy they make me every single day.

I have been blessed to discover, in the most unusual way, how many loving and caring friends I have. It has been one of the most humbling and amazing experiences for me to know that there are so many folks who feel the same way for me as I have always felt for them...the love and concern that has been shown me and my family, I can truly never ever repay, and there is no way in the world that I could ever tell you how much it means to me.

My thoughts are with you today, my dear one, and with your family, your friends....I wish for you happiness, contentment and love, during this holiday time and throughout the year to come....and all the love in my heart I send to you....God Bless...

v