Sunday, September 21, 2008

Nothing in particular...

It has been an odd week...there has been a frenetic amount of activity for the IT team, and it seems that we are moving forward.  So much to try to sort out...it is very difficult...


The feel for me was rather adrenaline driven - pushing harder than I normally feel comfortable doing to try to get things accomplished....I am the \"soft hand\" of the team...it is not \"like me\" to take an aggressive stance and poke and prod for results.  I hope that this strategy will not continue to feel \"needed\"...it is exhausting for me and I have gone home every night this week feeling mentally and emotionally drained.


Above all else, there is a very understanding tone radiating toward the team from the organization, for which I am truly grateful.  The folks we work with are supportive and almost gentle in their approach to request help...I hope that they are not seeing the team as \"fragile\" and \"troubled\"....only going through a rough patch, that we are working hard to resolve.


Ah, well....I have had a calm and low stress weekend....the firstborn and his Ann took their day off yesterday to create a wonderful autumn appearance for our house...it looks absolutely beautiful to me, but not out of the ordinary for our neighborhood....everyone (the young adults) went to the UT home opener last night...triple overtime and a one point loss...lots of not happy Rocket fans in the house this morning...


That\'s it for now....just a note to let you know we are all here...till, later, much love to you....


 


v