Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Apple Sells 100 Million iPods.....

Do we love Apple or what?Here are my contributions to the effort (in photo from bottom left, clockwise - my pink Shuffle clip with all my fav music on it, my original Shuffle 500MB with purple "jam jacket" and matching lanyard, my pink Nano, with fav weird mix of stuff (I like it because it has a lot of album art), my "Root Green" Shuffle clip, with all my "new and need to listen to" stuff on it, and in the center, the firstborn's black Nano)…my fun little musical treasures….these do not include the First Gen Snow 5GB with the greyscale display and hidden “Brickles”…the shuffles that I have given away, the Nanos that I have purchased for both the young one and the firstborn…I think that I have loyally contributed to the Apple effort for portable music world domination…and it has been a pleasure…

Look for me around with my Shuffle clips, coordinated with my matching “Chucks”, skilfully dodging any unwelcome human interaction with a shrug of the shoulders, and a gesture toward the ears, with the obvious excuse, “Can’t hear you, listening to my iPod…”

Ah, life is good…

Till later, much love to you…

v