Thursday, August 14, 2008

This pretty much sums it up.....

A number of years ago, on one of our infamous vacations, I bought a small art piece...it is about 8 1/2 by 11.... the appeal at a glance is the myriad of colours that dribble and run from top to bottom of the space...on closer look, the true treasure of the piece is revealed - the reason that I was able to justify almost $100 to take it home with me (a fortune for me for something like this, even now!) This pretty much sums me up...how I think, how I feel about things...how I approach life -


It doesn\'t interest me what you do for a living.
I want
to know
what you ache for,
and if you dare to dream of meeting your heart\'s longing.

It doesn\'t interest me how old you are. I want
to know
if you will risk looking like a fool
for love,
for your dream,
for the adventure
of being
alive.....


That\'s all for now....hope you are well....till later, much love to you....


v


Oops!!! - PS - Happy birthday to my sister, Sheri - she is 47 today (holy crap!)