Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Slacker ;-)

OK....so....have been a little lax on the posting on the blog since last Friday...apologies on that...had a couple things at work come up over the weekend that took a little of my time and have begun participating in the online collaborative at a site called \"webook.com\"...there are a few projects there that interested me a bit and I have contributed a few things to them as well as starting to post some stuff I had written awhile back...


The new stuff that I have posted is rather dark and pulled out of the icky slithery not very well lit part of my brain...not what anyone who knows me in most contexts would expect...but I own them and they are indeed part of who I am and what I think...if you are interested you can go find them on WeBook...I am not going to make this easy for you by providing you a link, however....


Anyway....hope that you are well....I DO have one thing that I would like to share...my partner in Converses here at the office has a son who is in Alaska doing lots of cool stuff and she shared with me his current Flickr album chronicling his adventures...I am sure she will not mind if I share the photos and his commentary with YOU as well...they are astonishingly beautiful photos and he has written a little about each to give you info about what he was doing to have the opportunity to take them...his Flickr album link is :


http://flickr.com/photos/magneticnorth/sets/72157606628183747/


As the lyrics of the Beck song Hell Yes! say....\"please enjoy!\"


That\'s it for now....till later, much love to you.....


v