Friday, February 15, 2008

The only one....

onionA gesture of love, generously and sincerely made....the envy of all who saw it...my sadness and misery complete...the sender out of my reach...the physical manifestation of his affection for me a constant reminder of our separation and my pain....thank you, my dear one, for your thoughtfulness...even through my tears I call out to you "I love you"...and wrestle with the selfishness of that in light of all that you are struggling with in your life...

You are always in my thoughts....

________________________________________________________________

In other items, today is the birthday of David Wayne Black, of "Gameheads" fame and a generally very talented guy who I am proud to claim as my friend. I send my love to him and hope that his day is filled with joy, camaraderie, and creativity....and the year to come brings him the success that he so richly deserves...much love to you David <3