Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Friends....

Priscilla and LindaWent out for snacks and conversation with a couple of my dearest friends last night. These are the people that I connected with during my years working in the school district....the kindred spirits who supported me when I was most challenged and stood by me when I was down. Every one has known me from my very beginning in my chosen career as a support technician and has watched as I have grown into the IT person I am now. These are talented educators and very sweet and wonderful women. I am grateful to have them in my life.

Jackie and meWe had a great time, with lots of laughs, conversation and good food. I will be seeing one of my friends again on Thursday evening, and of course keeping in touch by phone with all. I hope that schedules allow us to get together again soon....I miss them a lot...it was great to spend time with them.

That's it for now....til later, much love to you....


v

PS - Another win for the Tribe last night - now up three games to one.....one more and off we go.....game is Thursday night....GO TRIBE!!!!