Wednesday, January 07, 2009

A week into 2009

At the office and it is very quiet....I have just finished what for me passes for breakfast - a can of Bawls Guarana soda with another one waiting for me to start in just a little while.  It is a quiet start to the day and that is OK with me....


Soon I will address the emails that arrived overnight and review my notes from yesterday to see if there is anything that I need to finish up...that done, it will probably be time for others to arrive and the office will begin to hum with the activity of the day.


I am fortunate on this day to have a job to go to, in a place that I like and a home to go to at night.  My kids are there to share their experiences of the day, and when I lay down to sleep I know that, at least for today, we are safe and secure.  It is a week into 2009...I hope that this calm and steady feeling will persist throughout....and that you are experiencing it too....and you know, that as the year progresses, I will keep you posted on things from here ;)


That\'s all for now...till later, much love to you


v